Dr. Haisam Al-Khouri Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Haisam Al-Khouri?

Terrible place

Posted on September 30th, 2016

This place is dirty and scary. I went to the Dr. upstairs, its terrible..I wish I had left sooner.

Always Frustrating

Posted on September 10th, 2016

At the best the front office staff is disinterested, unprofessional, and rude. They are hard pressed to answer the phone, much less to be at the desk or to speak to you when you are there beyond shoving a paper at you to sign. The wait times to see the doctor are INSANE. I normally sit in the waiting room for a minimum of an hour, but usually closer to two or three before being seen. The appointment itself lasts less than a minute. Al- Khouri pays little attention to me as a patient, much less as a human, and shuffles me in and out as quickly as possible.

Great

Posted on May 16th, 2016

Great

Posted on August 31st, 2015

Dr. Al-Khouri is an awesome doctor who knows what he's doing!

NEVER AGAIN

Posted on July 28th, 2015

I will NEVER go here again. It was the one of the worst experiences of my life. The staff is horrible, they are not ever smart (I'm guessing he hired them with no previous job history) so they could make $7.25hr. Al-Khouri got into some trouble if you google him. I thin the girl that cops records is a complete idiot I asked for a copy of my apts to give to my DHS worker just let me put it like this she thinks she knows more then she does she just makes copies.

billing

Posted on September 21st, 2014

his billing office would not file my bill correctly no mater how many times I gave them them the correct information to do so. I waited 10 months for his billing office to call me. I then filed it myself and now 8 months later they are billing me for the part my insurance paid. I do NOT recommend this doctor

billing

Posted on January 16th, 2014

I have been trying since last spring to get my insurance filled correctly and the doctor keeps giving my letters explaining the problem to his billing department. his billing department is the problem and I have explained that in letters. I have just one more month to file my claim. I can file it myself but all I need is the diagnoses code and they will not return my calls I have been waiting 2 weeks for them to call with this code. after making many phone calls to several organizations I have found doctor al-khouri is on probation with the Oklahoma licensing department. his probation officer is gary ricks. I strongly urge you to find another doctor. there is no excuse for this doctor to not give me the information I need. don't become a victim like I have.

Posted on December 4th, 2013

I not only waited for hours to see the doctor my bill was filed incorrectly. I have talked to the staff for 8 months trying to get it refilled properly. several times I was told the lady in billing would call me back. she never has. on one phone call I talked to Lesley .. she is who I always talk too.. Lesley told me they are having a lot of trouble with their billing lady.. I thought why don't you get another one then. I wrote a letter addressed to the doctor himself about a month ago and have not heard from him. I am being billed over 100.00 and if billed correctly I would pay 30.00 per visit. I told him in the letter I wont pay more than the 60.00 I owe for both visits. my next step will be to write the better business bureau. when I saw the doctor both times I was told I would have no co-pay because I had 2 insurances. both times I told them I have a 30.00 co-pay and I wanted to pay it at that time.. both times I was told no I didn't owe. I even offered to file the insurance myself all I need is for the doctor to send me 2 pieces of information and I cant get them to send that.

Mother of patient

Posted on September 19th, 2013

Every single time I take my son to his appointment, we have to wait more than 2 hours past our scheduled time and a few times have waited 4-5 hours!!! This is an outrage. The staff are clueless, the place is dirty and the dr just throws more pills at him without even listening to whats going on. Twice these abrupt med changes have landed my son in the hospital from suicide attempts and extreme depression. They don't care to get to the root of the problem, only to drug you. Very low opinion of this practice...way to heavy of workload and poor scheduling system. I will be taking my son elsewhere! I'm fed up with the crap care here.

Absolutely Pathetic

Posted on July 18th, 2013

Every time I come to this place, I have to wait 1-2 hours in a nasty, crowded waited room. All he does is give me drugs that cover the exact symptom(s) I say. If I say depression, he'll give me a drug for depression. If I say fatigue, he'll give me a med for fatigue. If I say sleeplessness, then he'll give a med for sleeplessness. He just keeps piling it on and it has worsened my condition. Find another psychiatrist; maybe they'll provide decent service.

Waited FIVE HOURS in the waiting room before being seen!

Posted on May 24th, 2013

arrived for my appointment and found out only cash or checks were accepted for co-payments so I had to re-schedule for the following week; arrived for my appointment the following week and WAITED 5 HOURS before I was called to see the physician's assistant, who, I must say was an agreeable person to speak with and was pleased with his help; I never did see Dr. Al-Khouri--and my follow-up appointment is with the physician's assistant, which, considering that I was satisfied with his treatment, is just as well. Ratings I made for bedside manner, etc., are for the physician's assistant.

Worst clinic ever!!!

Posted on March 16th, 2013

When I first relocated to OKC someone refered me to Hope community Services not aware of what to expect I decided to use their services. The intake process was extremely long!!! I eventually got to see Dr. Al-khouri. He spent about 10 minutes with me and didn't even inquire about my mental state and how I felt about the meds I was already prescribed. I hate that I ever went to hope. All their employees are rude. The med counter is unorganized and the med schedule is not convenient. Everytime I was in a crisis I called to speak to my doctor and called the 24 hour crisis line and no one ever answered the phone or returned my call. Hope is suppose to help alleviate symptoms but instead they made my symptoms worst by causing more stress for me. I would never go back to their office or recommend anyone to go their for any of their services.