Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Haitham M Nsour
Dr. Haitham M Nsour, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Burlington, VT, with another office in Burlington, VT. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine and Pulmonary Disease. He speaks English.
Dr. Haitham M Nsour has 2 locations
111 Colchester Ave Pavilion Level 5
Burlington, VT 05401
111 Colchester Ave Pav Lvl 5
Burlington, VT 05401
Book Online Now
Dr. Haitham M Nsour has the following 4 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs, those that make breathing difficult or impossible, and those that affect entire organ systems, like the renal system.
Critical care specialists are typically found in a hospital's intensive care unit where they monitor patients with life-threatening conditions and make determinations as to the best course of treatment.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.<br>Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues, such as depression, asthma, and migraines. Sleep medicine specialists often work in sleep centers where they observe a patient while sleeping and monitor brain waves, behavior, and vital signs in order to identify the causes of sleep disturbance, or an inability to sleep (insomnia).
Sleep medicine specialists treat patients through advising on sleep hygiene, providing cognitive behavioral therapy, using light therapy, or medical sleep aides.ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.<br>These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical ventilation to assist their breathing.
Pulmonologists diagnose and treat patients with conditions such as asthma, cystic fibrosis, asbestosis, pulmonary fibrosis, lung cancer, COPD, and emphysema. Exposure and inhalation of certain toxic substances may also warrant the services of a pulmonologist.
Some of the tools and tests pulmonologists use to diagnose a patient are a stethoscope in order to listen for abnormal breathing sounds, chest X-rays, CT scans, blood tests, bronchoscopy, and polysomnography.
Dr. Haitham M Nsour has the following 10 expertise
- Tuberculosis (TB)
- Chest Infection
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Angiographic Visualization
Dr. Haitham M Nsour is Board Certified in 4 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Haitham M Nsour Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- Empire PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Haitham M Nsour
Dr. Nsour received his medical degree from Jordan University of Science and Technology in Irbid, Jordan. After completing a rotating Sub-Internship at King Hussein Hospital in Salt Jordan he served as a Resident in Internal Medicine at St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center, Paterson, NJ. He completed Fellowships in Critical Care Medicine at Detroit Medical Center, Detroit, Michigan and in Respiratory Diseases at Allegheny General Hospital, Pittsburgh, PA.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Haitham M Nsour is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Burlington, VT.