Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hajeer Sabet has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Urinary Incontinence
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 44
Beside that they made me wait a long time in the waiting room and then in the room. He was not professional at all he was more worried about the plans we offered at our cell phone store then concentrating on my needs. He didn't ask me if I had question after he two minutes of interaction. I had to call him back in to the room to ask him question he gave me a knee brace that he said would help me(which it didn't) he also didn't mention that the knee brace wasn't free that I should looked for my own instead of paying $200 for theirs. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone beside the front desk they were rude and look like they didn't want to be there. I don't mind paying $223 dollars for a good doctor but for someone that was not professional and didn't not give me my time but rather asked me question about my cell phone plans it really hurts to pay that money. I hope you think twice before going to see him.
Sitting in the waiting room for more than ONE HOUR after appointment. Then another 40 in the exam room before the doctor even came in. Appointment was at 2:40 and it was 5 by the time we saw the doctor. Unprofessional and a waste of time. What's the use if the doctor being a professional if the office setting is crap. Emergencies are understandable but this is NOT the first time this has happened.
The thing about Orthopaedic Surgeons is their ability to have a steady hand in order to properly and safely complete a delicate task. This is where the true talent in Dr. Sabet shines through! Dr. Sabet is not only a proven talent, but a careing one as well. I whole heartedly rate Dr. Sabet with 5 Stars, and recommend him to all who wish to alleviate their spinal problems.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2012, 2013, 2011, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2015, 2012, 2011, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2015)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
15 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Hajeer Sabet accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWashington Orthopaedic & Spine Institute, 14904 Jefferson Davis Hwy Ste 201, Woodbridge, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Hajeer Sabet in this video.
Dr. Hajeer Sabet is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodbridge, VA.