Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hak Lee MD
Dr. Hak Lee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lenexa, KS. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Hak Lee has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Hak Lee has the following 7 expertise
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
Showing 1 of 1
13 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Hak Lee Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Hak Lee's office for more information.
8700 Bourgade Suite 2 Lenexa, KS : (706) 879-5770
Locations & DirectionsShawnee Mission Primary Care Lenexa, 8700 Bourgade Suite 2, Lenexa, KS
Dr. Hak Lee is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lenexa, KS.