- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Hak Lee MD
Hak Lee, MD is a doctor primarily located in Calhoun, GA. They have 14 years of experience. Their specialties include Urology.
Hak Lee has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Hak Lee has the following 7 expertise
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Urologic Emergencies
14 Years Experience
Graduated in 2006
Hak Lee Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Hak Lee
Dr. Lee is a board-certified urologist and serves as the director of robotics and urology at Gordon Hospital. While Dr. Lee enjoys all aspects of urology, he has specialized in minimally invasive surgery, endo-urology and urologic cancers. However, he has a special interest and passion in robotic surgery. With more than 10 years of robotic experience using the Intuitive Surgicalâ€™s da Vinciâ„¢ S, Si and Xi platforms, Dr. Lee moved from Southern California to Northwest Georgia in September of 2015 to start the robotics program at Gordon Hospital. Dr. Lee wanted to create a distinguished program to serve the needs of the patients living in Northwest Georgia and providing a service that the community can trust and deserve. Starting with only one specialty in robotics in 2015, now Gordon Hospital has grown to provide a multi-disciplinary robotics program with Gynecology in 2016 and General Surgery in 2017. https://nwgaroboticsurgery.com/