Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hak Sung Chung
Dr. Hak Sung Chung, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Duluth, GA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Chung is affiliated with Joan Glancy Memorial Hospital, Emory Johns Creek Hospital and Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Hak Sung Chung has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Eye Exam
- Eye Pain
- Laser Surgery
- Lasik Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Vision Issues
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Chung is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Joan Glancy Memorial Hospital
Emory Johns Creek Hospital
Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Gwinnett Medical Center - Duluth
Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Advocate Condell Medical Center
Cartersville Medical Center
Condell Medical Center
Gwinnett Women's Pavilion
Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago
Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
Lake Forest Hospital
30 Years Experience
Graduated in 1987
Yonsei University Health System
Dr. Hak Sung Chung accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNew Hope Eye Center LLC, 2070 Pleasant Hill Rd, Duluth, GA
Dr. Hak Sung Chung is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Duluth, GA.