Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hakim Morsli has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Unstable Angina
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Block
- Blood Clot
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol
Showing 5 of 24
It has always been unclear what I should expect to pay after the conclusion of tests which determine, defines my diagnosed atrial-flutter. I am poor, although from an upper middle class family, with 14000 to my name, and yet am expected to pay upwards of 1800 for a stress test verifying an EKG (taken 2hrs after dental surg for 2 cavities; and the tests after 2days of 10hrs in the sun flagging, controlling traffic.). All of this to decide if my otherwise healthy heart (not pumping strong enough)needs to have eliquis added to my drug regimen. It is insane; how can all of these tests/exams/procedures amounting to 15% of my retirement be justified. This not include the money lost from work, @ $50/day off for this. I either get put out or collect no money; I am far from perfect, and there are complaints about the effort I put into becoming an expert in something that would have kept me from this situation in the first place (utter nonsense, I did not drive until 39, and potential employers in the past or presently have to take this into account.) I signed for this stress test, but did not expect such a huge amount; further testing will simply erase more of my retirement for when I truly cannot work, and live on... get this...$840 / mo. I cannot continue without knowledge that Intercoastal will assist in payment for this. Thank you, Scott Bartholomew P.S. I will now contact my insurer about my situation, and, possibly my credit card bank about this. It is outrageous to be healthy, not fitter than fit, but healthy, and be tested so extensively when my financial situation was well known by my doctor, Diego Ramos-Rivera. Sincerely, Scott Bartholiomew
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Morsli is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Hakim Morsli accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsIntercoastal Medical Group, 2881 Hyde Park St Fl 1, Sarasota, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Hakim Morsli in this video.
Dr. Hakim Morsli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.