Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
2900 Medical Center Pkwy Ste 240
Bentonville, AR 72712
Book Online Now
Hal G Astle Jr has the following 5 expertise
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Migraine Disorders
- Headache Disorders
- Alzheimer's Disease
Showing 3 of 3
Receptionist appears and behaves like she has bipolar, just wonderful!
Self-verified patient of Hal G Astle Jr - Posted on October 18th, 2013
I can't understand why Drs hire such bad staff. Don't they realize the front office staff are "promoting your services" and it's really up to them if you're practice will be successful or not. Your practice just lost a patient, just by your receptionists' "mood for the day". If I have to work through them to get to my next appointment, I'd rather go somewhere else. I just don't do mean and hateful people.
Excellent Doctor, The Very Best
Self-verified patient of Hal G Astle Jr - Posted on July 31st, 2013
Self-verified patient of Hal G Astle Jr - Posted on February 16th, 2012
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Hal G Astle Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & DirectionsThomas Michael Reinsvold MD, 2900 Medical Center Pkwy Ste 240, Bentonville, AR
Take a minute to learn about Hal G Astle Jr in Bentonville, AR, in this video.
Hal G Astle Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bentonville, AR.