- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hal H Atkinson has 2 locations
Dr. Hal H Atkinson has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Hal H Atkinson has the following 10 expertise
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Urinary Incontinence
- EOL Care
- Cognitive Issues/Testing
- Alzheimer's Disease
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
21 Years Experience
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Hal H Atkinson Accepts the Following Insurance
- Medical Center Blvd Winston Salem , NC 27157
- Medical Center Blvd Winston Salem , NC : (336) 713-8250
More about Dr. Hal H Atkinson
Dr. Atkinson graduated from the Univ. of Sc - Charleston in 1998. Dr. Atkinson works in Winston Salem, NC and 1 other location and specializes in Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Atkinson is affiliated with Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center.