Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hal L Chadow has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Attack
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Diseases
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Blood Clot
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Showing 5 of 9
I am sure by this time Chadow's patients that what comes first is his ego...second, his patients and their needs. Wait time is long, because the doctor likes to wander off, socialize, chat on the phone. He is late for his procedures, sometimes keeping waiting from early morning until evening, and sometimes until the next day. He is a womanizer, and sometimes that makes it hard for him to concentrate. He could have been a good doctor, if he would practice courtesy, compassion, bedside manner, and not worry about his socia/personal life. Keep in mind that you will spend a little more time in his office to listen to him brag about himself. He has also been know to be a notorious cheat (wives, girlfriends)...but, beats me why women find him appealing. I not only worked for this doctor, but he treated me as well, and so well that I had to have an emergent caritud endarterectomy,...he just never checked my carotid artery, although I had symptoms, some severe, for more than two years. When testing a machine, quite by accident, it was learned that I had an almost 99% blockage and the doctors at NYU could not believe that I worked for this doctor, supposedly a "good" cardiologist, and he did not even know about it. Beware...
Dr. Chadow never bothered to check me for various symptoms, leading to major surgery for an almost 99% blockage of my carotid artery. Never put a stethoscope to my neck, never checked the severity of the symptoms I was having. Simply by accident, while testing new equipment, was my condition discovered, and I had to have immediate surgery. I had worked for this doctor at the time, and, during my absence( six weeks), he falsified my records (copies of which are in my possession). At the time I worked for him, he did cardiac catheterizations. However, if he was running late, chatting, having lunch, a technician performed the procedure, and called the doctor if he ran into any difficulties. Wait time for office patients could run approximately one, two or three hours, while the doctor socialized.
32 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Hal L Chadow accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBrookdale University Hospital & Medical Center, 1 Brookdale Plz, Brooklyn, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Hal L Chadow in this video.
Dr. Hal L Chadow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.