Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hal B Hindman has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Hal B Hindman has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
Dr. Hal B Hindman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
This is one of the worst Dr's on the planet. I do not know how Kaiser hired him. He is beyond arrogant and rude. He knew I knew he was lying to the point he would not even look at me. After I called him out on his lies about the pain I am having after he did surgery on me, he just walked out of the exam room. He still refuses to extend my work leave for a extra week (for a total of 2 weeks from date of surgery) telling me that I am Lucky he gave me one week. I'm coming up on my one week and I still can not stand up on my own, walk for more then 5 mins. It took me an hour to walk a mile today to go in for a post op visit when I normal walk a mile in less the 15 mins. Stay away from this dr. He will only set you up to become more injured and hurt then you were before seeing him.
Dr. Hindman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Hal B Hindman accepts the following insurance providers.
Kaiser - MidAtlantic
- Kaiser Permanente MidAtlantic
Locations & Directions
Dr. Hal B Hindman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, VA.