Dr. Hal Hockfield Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hal Hockfield?

Posted on August 18th, 2016

Great doctor

Patch Adams

Posted on March 12th, 2015

Excellent physician, some of the docs at Abington see him as well because of his excellent care. Of the highest character and morals. Very caring and respectful of his colleagues and medical staff from what I observe with each visit. Also an amazing sense of humor, which first put him on my radar!

Amazing man

Posted on March 22nd, 2013

I personally work for Dr Hockfield. I would just like to say thank he is one of the most caring, compassionate, generous people I've ever worked for in my life. He just brings a smile to your face when you walk in the room! He is also very knowledgable and I am inspired by this man. There is still hope left in this generation.

Posted on October 30th, 2011

Hes a great doctor and his nurse Jen is great too. What a great team. If they were to leave I would follow them both.

Long Time Patient

Posted on August 10th, 2011

I think the world of Dr. Hockfield. He is professional, knowledgeable, and takes time to speak personally.

THE best doctor out of all APMA staff!

Posted on April 4th, 2011

After my previous physician left the practice to work in research, I was assigned to Dr. Gorbos-Spina with whom I was not pleased. Having heard so many good things about Dr. Hockfield, I asked to have an appointment with him. Everything that I have heard about him is true, all A+ comments. He is, by far, a true example of what a caring, concerned and knowledgeable physician should be. He took time with me, he eased my concerns, he acted as if he truly cared about me. I will continue to see Dr. Hockfield and recommend that others do the same.

Posted on May 23rd, 2010

Dr. Hockfield is an excellent diagnostician...and that's half the battle - getting what's wrong with you right! After that he proceeds in telling you all your options, which one he would recommend; but if you are not comfortable with that he will try to allay your fears & ask for your input. He will recommend the best specialist for the route you decide to take (if other than himself). He is most of all honest, trustworthy and very knowledgeable in so many areas of medicine. I have complete faith in him. He has treated my whole family, including my father, a retired physician, who thinks the world of Hal Hockfield.

Excellent, but

Posted on July 15th, 2008

The doctor has treated me very well. The staff is another matter: they are not cooperative or helpful.

Posted on March 18th, 2017