Dr. Hal J Jenkins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hal J Jenkins?

Best practice in town!

Great Doctor

We were able to schedule an appointment the same day with Dr. Jenkins, he took excellent care of my daughter. We will be back!

Amazing!

I've been going to Dr. Jenkins for years! He has helped me through so much. Great doctor!! ...

AWESOME

My family loves this place.

The entire staff in all of the offices are wonderful! Have been a patient here for years and I love it. The doctors are knowledgeable and truly care about your health.

Check up

I really appreciate the caring that Dr. Jenkins shows in every issue I have had. I can comfortably express my concerns and he has addressed them in a professional and kindly manner. God bless him!

Dr Jenkins is very knowledgeable and explains things very well. He takes his time and is very personable. His staff is not efficient and has not followed up with important information to him.

I've been going to see Dr. Jenkins for 15 years. He is a awesome physician!!! But.... Ever time I need to make an appointment I'm told he is booked to the max... No can do and I'm either pushed upon a nurse practitioner or the walk in clinic. The thing is I don't have to go often to the Dr. That often. But I'm unable to get in to see him EVERY SINGLE time! I don't want to change doctors because Dr. Jenkins is the doctor I want to go to. I understand physicians are busy but every single time...the staff does not seem to have one bit of compassion at all or will try to work you in for nothing.

A Great Doctor and Practice!

Dr. Jenkins is WONDERFUL. I am a long-term patient with several acute conditions he treats, and he always takes plenty of time with me, is patient with my questions, and is always very pleasant. He is the best doctor I have ever had!

EXCELLENT DOCTOR AND STAFF

Dr. Jenkins is the best doctor I've ever seen. With his encouragement and support, my health is better than it has been in 20 years. He is honest, thorough and very real in promoting a healthy lifestyle. I am convinced that by following his advice, I will continue to effectively handle health challenges.

THEY ARE GOOD WHEN NOT MAD AT YOU

I have been a patient of his for OVER 10 years, yet recently I have had to wait AT LEAST a week for an appointment, and then when I get an appointment, I have to wait another 30 minutes to see him. I don't know, I must have made them mad at me or something, since they have rave reviews from everyone else, and they seem to be determined to taking it out on me, though when he finally DOES see me, he IS personable and kind (though the same can't be said of the staff). If I had any advice, it would be, BE VERY CAREFUL, and DON'T MAKE THEM MAD at you.

staff is awesome. Dr. Jenkins spends a lot of time with you and helps to make sure all your questions are answered. follow ups are great.

Dr. Hal J Jenkins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near White House, TN.