Dr. Hal Quinn Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Hal Quinn?

Don't waste your time with this dr.

Posted on January 27th, 2015

Dismissed my concerns that my 4 year old may have flu on the sole basis that I did not record a fever. He was late and spent about 10 minutes with us. Seemed to be more anxious about moving on to next patient to get back on schedule. Diagnosis was not clear. I thought he was going to run a specific test, and he did not. Asked office staff for clarification, because I thought he said he was going to test for flu. Waited 10 more minutes for nurse to tell me that the dr. had already talked to me about the test. I said I wasn't clear and thought he was going to test for flu. Nurse said the dr. could talk to me in 20 more minutes as he had already gone in to see yet another patient. As the nurse was saying this, I see the dr. open the door and head in to see another patient. They lied. The dr. could have spent the 5 minutes talking to me directly rather than explaining it to nurse to tell me. Huge waste of time and money to not be confident of Dr. Quinn as a professional. Find another Doctor who has better bedside manner and cares. This is my first negative dr. review ever.

Posted on March 17th, 2009

My family really trusts and is very comfortable with Dr. Quinn and his staff.

Posted on March 22nd, 2017