Dr. Hal R Stein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hal R Stein?

❤️❤️

I love Dr. Stein!!

Dr. Stein is a good doctor but it is impossible to get an appointment. When my child is sick I want a doctor I can count on that will at least try to fit him/her in for an appointment. I don't want to spend hours in the ER or Urgent Care only to be told to go see your pediatrician. Then you call the office and you're told that you can't get a follow up appointment for 2 to 3 months or longer. Well check ups are a lot longer than that.

Improve your staff!!

Dr Stein was pleasant to work with. He was good with my children. HOWEVER, I can't say the same for the receptionist. She was very rude and unpleasant on many occasions. It's very difficult to get an appointment. If you don't mind waiting 2 months to see the doctor even if it's a simple follow up visit then this is the place for you. If it's important to have quality care for your children when needed and caring staff members then this place is NOT for you.

Great with adopted children

We have 2 boys adopted from China and he has always been very supportive and informed of some of the special considerations we may have adopting children from another country. He is very thorough with any of our questions or concerns.