- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hala Koudsi has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Hala Koudsi has the following 12 expertise
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
47 Years Experience
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Hala Koudsi Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Hala Koudsi
Dr. Koudsi is a Dermatologist who performs the most advanced and latest techniques, in dermatology. Cosmetic Dermatology, Dermatologic surgery and lasers. Dr. Koudsi is a member of the American Academy of Dermatology, American Society of Dermatology Surgeons, California Society of Dermatology and Dermatology Surgery, The Los Angeles Metropolitan Dermatology Society, International Society of Dermatologic Surgery, International Society of Dermatology, South Bay Independent Physicians. On the staff for Torrance Memorial Hospital AND Little Company of Mary Hospital. Dr. Koudsi live in the South Bay of Los Angeles for all her adult life. After Medical school, trained in internal medicine at USC in Dermatology with a fellowship at UCLA. She has several published articles of her research in Dermatology, gave numerous lectures to various medical staff and societies about: Skin Cancers and their treatments, common dermatological disorders, Psoriasis Vulgaris, Accutane in Acne, staying youthful, treatment of aging skin, chemical peels, skin care, dermatology for general practitioners, male pattern Alopecia, common causes of hair loss, the most recent advances in the treatment of hair loss. Dr. Koudsi keeps herself up to date by attending regular numeral conferences, courses every year in order to provide her patient’s with superior care, cutting edge techniques and outstanding results.