Dr. Hala A Toubbeh Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Hala A Toubbeh?

I found her terse, dismissive and simply unable to embrace what I was telling her, that my severe digestive issues were caused by something "whole body," systemic. And, when I told her I couldn't digest proteins and that when I vomited--which was a LOT--no hint of hydrochloric acid came up. Any gastroenterologist who doesn't recognize that as a warning flare indicating something big time wrong with the stomach is, in my opinion, someone who should return to medical school. Of note, what she missed was that I had SEVERE, ADVANCE, POTENTIALLY FATAL PERNICIOUS ANEMIA, and because it's gone so long undiagnosed, I have major damage to my body.

Dr Toubbeh is the all around best doctor I have ever had an experience with. I would recommend her to any and all of my friends and family.

Can you believe it?

Amazing practitioner: they wheeled me in, started a line in the back of my hand, Dr. appeared and I went unconscious. She went in, up around , through, and snipped 3 polyps. 17 minutes from the start, they came for my wife to say that I was in recovery, and let her in to hold my hand.

Misdiagnosed

Dr Toubeh is the worst doctor I have dealt with. Her misdiagnosis and unnecessary procedure has scarred me for life. Never will I put my health in the hands of a "professional" before doing my research on a doctor. I advise you do the same.

She performed my colonoscopy this week as a fill in physician at my regular gastro. It was my third in the past 9 years as I have Crohns disease, now in remission, and I have never had any of them hurt at all until now. My procedure was over an hour and a half late to begin, then she rushed so much to get it started that the medication hadn't even begun to sedate me. I felt everything, hurt alot, and told them repeatedly that it was painful. I was very sleepy all afternoon afterwards, which also did not happen with my other experiences. I remembered everything and then was sore internally for the next two days, not gas, but bruised and tender feeling. She gave me two new diagnosis that I have never had before and had the assistant give me some pamphlets about them. The directions for diet for these are exactly contradictory to what I have been following to keep the Crohns away. I would never go back to her and suggest that you be sure to read all the reviews before having this doctor treat you or do any procedures.

She's the best!!!