Dr. Haleem N Chaudhary Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Haleem N Chaudhary?

Yeah great overall

I mean you're going to the doctor to get a joint replacement so it's not like reviews on Amazon or whatever. He did good and I feel good, so its all good.

Two replacements, one great doctor

I have two hip replacements done by Dr Chaudhary. In both instances he performed fantasticly. I had mininimal pain with both surgeries and no problems afterwards. I am a big guy with a few negative issues that could have caused any surgeon to turn down my replacements. Dr Chaudhary however did what needed to be done to get me through the surgeries successfully. I was misdiagnosed by other doctors for over 5 years. Over a span of 12 weeks Dr Chaudhary gave me my life back. i owe him!

Impressive Doctor and Great Surgeon

I was impressed with all of my interactions with Dr. Chaudhary and his surgical team during the process of my diagnosis, total hip replacement, and the entire road of recovery which means resting therapy and a lot of stretching. After years of joint degeneration, I was down to bone grinding on bone in my left hip which was excruciatingly painful and caused me to constantly be miserable. I was having issues sleeping through the night due to stabbing hip pain in my joint which also lead to some lower back pain. I am about three weeks out from surgery and I already feel infinitely better! The constant pain is gone and the discomfort caused by any movement is gone! I have not once been awoken by stabbing hip pain during the night since the operation!

Great doctor and good experience overall

I has my surgery done at beacon orthopaedics in sharonville, oh by dr chaudhary. he did an excellent work on my right knee with a partial replacement. it was a little bit more swollen than i expected for a few days but once the sweeling receded i started to feel really good for the first time in years. thank you to dr. chaudhary and his team! i am so grateful for their hard work and help!

Great job!

I received the best care of any Orthopedic office in town. I have two close friends who just received knee replacements and my care was amazing in comparison. The physical therapy at Beacon was outstanding and essential to my recovery .

Professional and efficient

Dr. Chaudhary did a good job on my left knee replacement. He was very professional and took to answer my questions. I had full confidence in his abilities going into surgery and I was not disappointed in any way.

Extremely disappointed

This Dr did a knee replacement on my sister in law today. To begin with he was late, all staff and family had to wait until he arrived. Regardless, his post surgery consultation which is suppose to give family comfort, explanations of how surgery went and post op advise etc. This Dr gave us approximately 40 seconds and was condescending and rude to say the least. He actually walked away from us while we were still asking questions.

No reason to see him again or the practice

I found him to be arrogant and for a person whose purpose is to heal or give hope to someone hurting he lacks compassion and the ability to understand another human beings place in life. He needs to remember the saying walk a mile in someone else's shoes before passing judgement. His assistant however was the opposite kind and understanding he could learn from her.

Uni-compartment knee replacement is the best!

Instead of a total knee replacement as recommended by my general doctor, Dr. Chaudhary recommended a single-sided knee replacement (like a half replacement basically). It worked wonders! The pain was gone immediately after surgery and (I don't think) the recovery was as bad as it would have been with a full replacement.

Total Knee Replacement

I am ten weeks into total knee replacement. Still have excessive swelling and knee cap pain. I also started experiencing a lot of hip and back pain. After a visit to my chiropractor I discovered that the leg with the new knee is now one and one half inches longer than other leg. I am trying to use a lift in shoe to alleviate pain. Fixed one problem only to create another.

Dr. C: Where cincinnati gets new joints

seriously, why would you waste your time with someone else? Dr. Chaudhary has done both of my hips, and if I had a third hip, he'd replace that one, too. He is articulate and took the time to educate me on my options and allowed me to choose the best approach to my hip replacements. I knew what was going to happen every step of the process, and both times I was doing PT less than 20-hours after surgery. Also, thanks to the surgical rooms, I spent one night at Beacon for each surgery whereas a friend of mine spent two days in a hospital for her hip replacement and then wound up getting an infection. I cannot laud enough accolades on Dr. C he did outstanding work both times. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

knee replacement

hes a rock star surgeon to be sure. replaced both of my knees and i am feeling great. i dont think i had any cartilage left on either side and after suffering from severe pain for years i finally decided to get my knees replaced. if you are getting surgery why go to someone other than the very best? i am so thankful that i chose chaudhary.

Dr. Haleem N Chaudhary is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.