Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
Dr. Haleh N Agdassi has 2 locations
795 El Camino Real Lvl 3
Palo Alto, CA 94301
Book Online Now
Dr. Haleh N Agdassi has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.<br>These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain. Physiatrists are also experts in pain medication.
Some common conditions that physiatrists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, neurological and spinal disorders and injuries, chronic pain disorders, like fibromyalgia, and musculoskeletal issues, like broken bones and torn muscles.
These physicians also often coordinate a team of other specialists in order to maximize the patient's recovery, such as occupational therapists, speech therapists, neurologists, orthopedists, and counselors.
Dr. Haleh N Agdassi has the following 9 expertise
- Nerve Damage
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Surgery Recovery
- Sports Medicine
- Chronic Pain
Dr. Haleh N Agdassi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Smart, Kind, Approachable, Great Listener
Self-verified patient of Dr. Haleh N Agdassi - Posted on September 26th, 2016
I've seen Dr. Agdassi for some years now. She is IMHO exactly what a doctor should be. Her compassion and knowledge of how being in pain can up-end a person's life. Her judgements and recommendations are sound. She does her very best to help me continue to have some sort of life. She is very easy to understand in her explanations of how various treatments work, so I never feel like I'm leaving an appointment with only some of my questions answered, she is very thorough. I have never felt as though she favors one medication only.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Haleh N Agdassi - Posted on June 6th, 2012
23 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1995
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Dr. Haleh N Agdassi Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Haleh N Agdassi, MD - Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation in Palo Alto, CA, in this video.
Dr. Haleh N Agdassi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Palo Alto, CA.