Dr. Haleh Milani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Haleh Milani?

BEST INTERNIST IN NYC

QUICK VISIT, GREAT ADVICE, VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND I AM DEFINITELY BOOKING A FOLLOW UP APPOINTMENT TO SEE DR MILANI

Billing scam

This doctor has been sending me bills claiming that I owe money and threatening to send me to collections. They claimed that the insurance said I was supposed to be charged. The office worker was extremely rude. She could not explain the charges except that it was for a routine visit and said it was my responsibility to figure out what THEY were charging for. I was with the doctor for less than 5 minutes. She saw my rash and said “oh just take this steroid,” yet they say my visit was over 25 minutes for a severe condition! They could not explain why there was an extra amount for a routine PCP visit with a blood test. I had to call my insurance, who told them the correct amount.

Great Doctor and person

Besides being a great Doctor, Dr. Milani actually, and truely cares about her patients. I highly recommend Dr. Milani to everyone.

Poor Office staff

Dr. Milani may be great but her staff is extremely poor and dumb. I told them I won't give my credit card information because there systems do not have security and they won't let me see the doctor. Additionally, I also got them to call my insurance who said I am 100% covered so don't worry about the payment but they kept me waiting for 45 minutes before telling me that I have to give credit card information. The office was empty and I am sure Dr. Milani is a good Doctor, but she is being held back by her retarded office manager

Had a nice time

Had been avoiding doctors for a while but went to doctor Milani to check out my chest discomforts . She is a caring doctor. She listened to my concerns and gave me her honest opinion. I will be back to do a full checkup with her. I have found a physician that I trust.

Wonderful;A warm,friendly staff and a knowledgeable physician.Very kind and generous with her time. I would most certainly recommended this beautiful physician with brains.

Fantastic and highly recommended!

It was a great experience as a patient to have Dr.Milani as my physician. She was caring,knowledgeable,and a great patient advocate. I highly recommend her to any patient. The staff was sweet and pleasant and helpful.

Doctor's Response

A wonderful ,warm and intelligent doctor who actually spends time to listen and answer all the questions with a reassurring self confidence.Should be listed as best Doctor inb NY.Staff is friendly ;

Doctor's Response

Thanks

Dr.Milani was generous in her time and was friendly.She put me right at ease and her manner was professional and comforting.her diagnosis was right on.Great experience;Staff friendly and ioffice clean

Dr. Haleh Milani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.