Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Haleyur P Arun has 3 locations
12820 S Ridgeland Ave Ste B
Palos Heights, IL 60463
10837 S Cicero Ave Ste 300
Oak Lawn, IL 60453
10604 Southwest Hwy
Chicago Ridge, IL 60415
Book Online Now
Dr. Haleyur P Arun has the following 1 specialty
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.<br>These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical ventilation to assist their breathing.
Pulmonologists diagnose and treat patients with conditions such as asthma, cystic fibrosis, asbestosis, pulmonary fibrosis, lung cancer, COPD, and emphysema. Exposure and inhalation of certain toxic substances may also warrant the services of a pulmonologist.
Some of the tools and tests pulmonologists use to diagnose a patient are a stethoscope in order to listen for abnormal breathing sounds, chest X-rays, CT scans, blood tests, bronchoscopy, and polysomnography.
Dr. Haleyur P Arun has the following 8 expertise
- Tuberculosis (TB)
- Angiographic Visualization
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Chest Infection
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
37 Years Experience
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Haleyur P Arun Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Haleyur P Arun's office for more information.
12820 S Ridgeland Ave Ste B Palos Heights, IL : (708) 422-0636
10837 S Cicero Ave Ste 300 Oak Lawn, IL 60453
10604 Southwest Hwy Chicago Ridge, IL 60415
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Haleyur P Arun, MD - Pulmonary Disease in Palos Heights, IL, in this video.
Dr. Haleyur P Arun is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Palos Heights, IL.