Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Halima A Karim MD
Dr. Halima A Karim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Woodland, CA, with another office in Davis, CA. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurology. Dr. Karim is affiliated with Mercy General Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Halima A Karim has 2 locations
515 Fairchild Ct
Woodland, CA 95695
Book Online Now
Dr. Halima A Karim has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Halima A Karim has the following 9 expertise
- Migraine Disorder
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nerve Conduction Studies
Dr. Halima A Karim is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Halima A Karim - Posted on September 15th, 2018
Dr. Karim is compassionate, competent neurologist who has helped me immensely with severe headaches. I have been under her care for quite a few years. Without reservation, I highly recommend her both personally and professionally.
Dr. Karim is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Dhaka Medical College
Graduated in 1995
Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School
Dr. Halima A Karim Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Halima A Karim's office for more information.
515 Fairchild Ct Woodland, CA 95695
2440 W Covell Blvd Ste 100 Davis, CA : (530) 668-2600
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Halima A Karim, MD - Neurology in Woodland, CA, in this video.
Dr. Halima A Karim is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Woodland, CA.