Dr. Hallegere Murthy Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Hallegere Murthy?

Posted on July 2nd, 2013

I tried coming in for a hormonal test and an Alcat testing. I spoke to Janet and she called my insurance, but even though my insurance said they would pay the total of the hormonal test and would also pay for the 100 food allergies, they said that I would have to pay up front. I also spoke to Cathy in billing but she wasn't very helpful. I asked if she wanted my insurance could send them a letter stating that they would pay, but she said no that I would still have to pay up front. Not very helpful. Very dissatisfied. I will go elsewhere for both tests. My insurance is GEHA and again, they said yes, that they would pay.

Posted on November 27th, 2017