Facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia, including the relationship between blood sugar and cholesterol, and who is most at risk.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Type 1 Diabetes Get type 1 diabetes facts, including causes, signs, symptoms & more.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hamdee Y Attallah MD
Dr. Hamdee Y Attallah, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism. He speaks English.
Dr. Hamdee Y Attallah has the following 1 specialty
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system involve an over-abundance, or deficiency of a certain hormone. While there is a range when it comes to the amount of a hormone that is deemed normal in a human, these specialists determine whether a person's amount of hormone is indicative of a health concern. Two conditions this specialist might treat are diabetes and obesity.
Dr. Hamdee Y Attallah has the following 12 expertise
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Addison Disease
- Gland Issues
Dr. Hamdee Y Attallah is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
23 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Hamdee Y Attallah Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsPHILADELPHIA VA MEDICAL CENTER, 3900 Woodland Ave, Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Hamdee Y Attallah is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.