Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hamed A Daw
Dr. Hamed A Daw, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology & Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Daw is affiliated with Lutheran Hospital and Cleveland Clinic Childrens Hospital For Rehabilitation. He speaks English.
Dr. Hamed A Daw has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Hamed A Daw has the following 16 expertise
- Breast Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Blood Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Dr. Hamed A Daw has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 3
Dr Daw is an absolute genious. He has been treating me for 12 yrs now. I can actually say he saved my life. Cancer at a young age. No history. Had Whipple. Had chemo. To this day, he has consistently kept me well. He is the most compassionate doctors I've ever know. I've had the best too...Dr Margaret Wilbur for over 30 yrs. Dr Michael Springer, Dr Bogard and Dr Barnett were all my team. I've survived and thrived beautifully. Thank you Doctors for all that you've done.
Dr. Daw is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Cleveland Clinic Health System
Dr. Hamed A Daw accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFairview Center for Family Medicine, 18200 Lorain Ave, Cleveland, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Hamed A Daw in this video.
Dr. Hamed A Daw is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.