Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hamed Kabiri
Dr. Hamed Kabiri, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stafford, VA, with another office in Stafford, VA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Kabiri is affiliated with Inova Mount Vernon Hospital. Dr. Kabiri has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Hamed Kabiri has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 36
DR KABIR HAMED WAS VERY AMATEUR AND NOT A GOOD DCOTOR . HE SEEMED LOST AND CONFUSED AND I WAS WORRIED ABOUT HIS ABILITY TO MAKE DECISIONS AS A ER DOCTOR . I HAD THE WORST TREATMENT BY THIS MAN AND MAY FILE A FORMAL COMPLAINT SINCE ITS MY RIGHT TO DO SO AS A PATIENT. VERY CONCERNED ABOUT THIS PERSON.
I saw this doctor in the ER . He was rude, arrogant and made me feel uncomfortable He had strange mannerisms too. He sat in the stool with with a slouched appearance and asked what do you want me to do ? Well, I was thinking to myself should you really be asking the patient that question...or should you have the answers since your the doctor ? I did not like him at all....
Dr. Kabiri is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Tehran University Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Hamed Kabiri accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Aetna Innovation Health
- Aetna VA Signature Gold HMO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Hamed Kabiri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stafford, VA.