Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hameed A Khan has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Hameed A Khan has the following 6 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Hameed A Khan has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 25
I would not recommend anyone to go to this doctor. I went to him while pregnant and told him I had extreme pain in my leg. He wrote me an imaginary prescription and told me to have my husband rub my feet and make me feel all better. Turns out, I had a blood clot the length of my leg! When I went back, after being in the hospital for 5 days, he made jokes about not having touched me, so he wouldn't be named in any lawsuits when I died! He then forbade me from seeing him til I had the baby. Then, he seemed pretty excited about me coming back and having my post-natal gynecological exam. It was pretty creepy. I went back to get my flu shot, after having the baby. The doctor's first comment was that I was fat. My husband was there and Dr. Khan made jokes about my husband going after other women. When my husband said he had a vasectomy, the doctor replied, "Oh, so you can "have her" anytime you want! Dr. Khan is negligent and too busy trying to be a comedian. Thankfully I survived my ordeal. I just worry about anyone else seeing him.
I came in for a physical due to a problem with acid reflux and he told me three times to return for a pap smear. Red flags were everywhere. He didn't talk about my acid reflux or offer any advise! I paid $30 for him to tell me buy over the counter meds abd change your diet, also make sure you come back to me so I can do your pap smear! I asked him are you an ob? I'd like a referral...! His eyes told me everything. Then he left the room abd had the nerve to come back and tell me he already scheduled the pap for me!!!! I'm NEVER ever ever going back here. I hope my husband calls him tomorrow to tell him what he thinks!!
Dr. Khan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Dr. Hameed A Khan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Blue Cross CA Vivity
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
LA Care Health
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Hameed A Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Torrance, CA.