Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hamid Moayad has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach to the field of pain management.
These specialists use their different skills and training in pain management to treat pain stemming from different causes - whether it's neuropathic pain or headache, or the result of injury, a surgical procedure, cancer or another illness.
Pain management specialists are primarily trained as anesthesiologists, physiatrists, interventional radiologists, neurologists, osteopaths, or primary care physicians.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Lyme Disease
- Migraine Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nerve Conduction Studies
Showing 5 of 30
It was only after many years of search for solution for an extremely difficult medical condition and visits to countless doctors including nationâs most celebrated authorities we came to see Dr. Moayad. I will not be repeating all the positive feedbacks left by other patients â I absolutely agree with each and every one of them. Dr. Moayad is astonishing diagnostician that sees things that other physicians (even good once) miss. There is simply not enough room here to explain all the things that put Dr. Moayad apart from any other doctor we have seen. I will just say here that Dr. Moayad is the most talented physician I have ever seen, and one of the best human beings I have met. In my personal opinion this man is God sent.
He is one of the best doctors I have encountered. He treats you like a person!!! He spends time with you and he works hard to understand your problems and your needs. He takes time to explain any medical lingo you may not understand. He also believes in healing the body as a whole with conventional medicine, diet,support groups,holistic products,mediation and prayer. He is a plus in my book. He cares when no one else will.
Dr. Moayad is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
North Hills Hospital
30 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1987
University Of Kansas Medical Center
Dr. Hamid Moayad accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHamid Moayad DO, 2612 Harwood Rd, Bedford, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Hamid Moayad in this video.
Dr. Hamid Moayad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bedford, TX.