Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hamid Moussavian has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Showing 5 of 15
myself and 2 other patients waited 3 hours over our scheduled appoinhtment the first time. 2 hours the second time and 1 hour the third and fourth time. The office workers kept saying that they could not control him that he was always late and overbooking his appointments. With exception of one helpful office worker no help was given to advocate to the dr that we had been waiting for so long. He did not even acknowledge the wait by apologizing or offering an explanation. Very unprofessional and discourteous. The evaluation he gave was very poor. answering questions on his evaluation form that he did not even bring up durring the evaluation. he was very fast and dismissive of facts presented. He also choose to omit facts presented durring the evaluation the reason he cited for it was that he did not want to get the child in further trouble with the court.
43 Years Experience
Iran University Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Hamid Moussavian accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHamid Moussavian Md, 119 W 57th St Ste 813, New York, NY
Dr. Hamid Moussavian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.