Dr. Hamid Moussavian Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Hamid Moussavian?

Simply the best

Very kind & understanding. Dr. Moussavian is the best.

leave this as your last choice ever

myself and 2 other patients waited 3 hours over our scheduled appoinhtment the first time. 2 hours the second time and 1 hour the third and fourth time. The office workers kept saying that they could not control him that he was always late and overbooking his appointments. With exception of one helpful office worker no help was given to advocate to the dr that we had been waiting for so long. He did not even acknowledge the wait by apologizing or offering an explanation. Very unprofessional and discourteous. The evaluation he gave was very poor. answering questions on his evaluation form that he did not even bring up durring the evaluation. he was very fast and dismissive of facts presented. He also choose to omit facts presented durring the evaluation the reason he cited for it was that he did not want to get the child in further trouble with the court.

finally a doctor who took the time

my name is Craig I am a client at C.I.S and a patient of doctor Moussavian. Finally I found a doctor who took the time to explain my medication and make me feel secure and comfortable he is a great man and I am happy to be under his care

This physician is only concerned with payments. He just doles out medication. I have seen him walk away from a patient threatening suicide

Dr. Hamid Moussavian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.