Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hamid Sanjaghsaz has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Hamid Sanjaghsaz has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
Dr. Hamid Sanjaghsaz has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 15
This doctor was rude,disrespectful and arrogant. He was the first to know my condition (early menopause,premature ovarian failure at the age of 31) and didn't even bother to make a phone call and let me know.too busy to call his patients. I wouldn't suggest him to anybody. Same for his assistants,I don't understand how do they keep their jobs,being mean to a sick patient is unacceptable.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
26 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Hamid Sanjaghsaz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
Locations & DirectionsAdvanced Obstretrics & Gynecology, 24346 W Warren St, Dearborn Heights, MI
Dr. Hamid Sanjaghsaz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dearborn Heights, MI.