Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hamid M Shah
Dr. Hamid M Shah, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN. His specialties include Neurological Surgery. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Hamid M Shah has the following 1 specialty
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders like epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
Neurological surgeons can perform surgical procedures on the brain, such as stereotactic surgery, microsurgery, endoscopic surgery, stereotactic radiosurgery, and endovascular image guided methods.
Dr. Hamid M Shah has the following 7 expertise
- Brain Tumor
- Brain Surgery
Showing 1 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Hamid M Shah - Posted on April 11th, 2018
- University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsVANDERBILT NEUROLOGY, 1500 21st Ave S Ste 1506, Nashville, TN
Dr. Hamid M Shah is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Nashville, TN.