Have you seen Hamlet R Hassan?

This doctor has the worst staff I have ever had the misfortune to deal with - this is a great doctor who's reputation is tarnished by incompetent staff. You will wait at least 20+ mins on hold every time you call. They will not call you back despite all their promises. Seriously his staff reflects very poorly upon the Doc.

I have been a patient of Dr. Hassan for two years. I highly recommend this doctor. Since I have been treated by him I have been stable. Dr. Hassan is an ambitious doctor. He is a good listener and communicator. Also the office is a well-run office with smart efficient support and medical staff.

Will refer him to anyone.

Dr. Hassan is a gem. His office staff was extremely kind and made me feel very welcome. Dr. Hassan greeted me with a warm heart. Our session was extremely productive. I had seen other psychiatrists and none have been as wonderful and Dr. Hassan. I will definitely continue my time with him. He is second to none.

Great Doctor

I am extremely gratefull to have come across Doctor Hassan. He is extremely caring and compassionate. He is also a greate listener and problem solver.

Dr. hassan is an excellent professional proficient in their field and with high human sensitivity. I've been his patient for 3 years and in my opinion he is a comprehensive professional.

Highly qualified

Dr. Hassan is highly qualified and knowledgeable in his field. I most certainly benefitted from his service.

Not a qualified Doctor

Hamlet R Hassan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hialeah, FL.