Dr. Han Duong Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Han Duong?

a bad doctor

Posted on November 7th, 2015

when I read the review and she got 4 stars, I laughed because of lying for giving her good comment ( may be those people gave her that comment are her friend or her relatives) I got my two sisters came to her and all they complained, and now my case. At least the first time I did not know too much about her, so I thought maybe my sisters are picky, so I tried. The first time is OK, I waited for 45 minutes which passed my appointment time. Because I did not get blood test many years, so the first meet, she was curious and asked about my job, my education. I thought it was ok, I could tell. First meet just giving me the blood test, so everything was ok. This year I came back because my ears and my throat hurt for two months and waiting for almost three hours to get my turn,( ?) When she checked my ears, she could not know what problems, she told a student who was practicing with her" I don't know how to write down" about what she saw in my ears. She gave me some medicine I must refill 3 times, but this medicine does not work, so I don't want refill, I came back to meet one doctor work there, probably her husband, this doctor sent me to a doctor who specializes in ears, nose and throat however after three weeks I called to ask them it turned out they did not send yet, and when I came back Mrs. Duong told me again I had to drink a lot of water, I told her, I drank more than 1/2 gallons a day, but she kept telling me I did not drink too much water, she told me my tongue was crack, my lips are dried, because I did not drink too much water. It is so funny. I told her my sister's friend has the same symptom like me and she got nose cancer at stage 2. Mrs. Duong told me" there is no nose cancer, only had throat cancer? When I heard that I realized I was meeting with a stupid doctor, and I did not want to talk anything any more. Is this is a good doctor? A kind doctor should listen to patients, and if the problems are not belonged to her field she should send me to a professional, she should not keep me there to give her medicine for her benefits.

happy customer

Posted on May 6th, 2013

doctor Duong is one of the smartest doctors I have ever met. She may work in a small city but she has many patience , they seem to come back over and over again . Doctor Duong has diagnosis and treated many of my issue when other doctors didn't even bother to look or listen . I have recommend Dr . Duong to many people .

Posted on July 5th, 2017