Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Han Lee MD
Dr. Han Lee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sandusky, OH, with other offices in Tiffin, OH and Amherst, OH (and 10 other locations). He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry and Neurology. Dr. Lee is affiliated with Firelands Regional Medical Center - South Campus, Firelands Reg Med Ctr-Main Campus and Firelands Regional Medical Ctr.. He speaks English.
Dr. Han Lee has 13 locations
76 Ashwood Dr
Tiffin, OH 44883
315 N Leavitt Rd
Amherst, OH 44001
390 E Howard St
Willard, OH 44890
122 W Center St
Fostoria, OH 44830
1617 W Bogart Rd
Sandusky, OH 44870
335 Buckeye Blvd
Port Clinton, OH 43452
292 Benedict Ave
Norwalk, OH 44857
290 Progress Dr
Bellevue, OH 44811
1111 Hayes Ave
Sandusky, OH 44870
675 Bartson Rd
Fremont, OH 43420
1854 E Perry St
Port Clinton, OH 43452
11969 W State Route 105
Oak Harbor, OH 43449
Dr. Han Lee has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Han Lee has the following 14 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression
- Depressive Disorder
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Lee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Firelands Regional Medical Center - South Campus
Firelands Reg Med Ctr-Main Campus
Firelands Regional Medical Ctr.
46 Years Experience
Chonnam National University
Graduated in 1970
Yonkers General Hospital
Dr. Han Lee Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
FrontPath Health Coalition
- FrontPath Health Coalition
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Paramount HMO Ohio
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Han Lee, MD - Psychiatry in Sandusky, OH, in this video.
Dr. Han Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sandusky, OH.