Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hana O Burke has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Diabetes Complications
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
for more than 6 years i was complaining of shortness of breath and weakness in my arms and legs and 2 different doctors were unable to diagnose my problem.I just kept going to the Dr. office, then one lucky day my Dr. was not available and I was sent to see Dr. oswari and it took her only one visit to order some tests and she diagnose my problem correc-tly, she prescribed some medicine and for the first time in many years I was able to take full deep breaths and I changed from going to see the Dr. 15 times a year to 1 or 2.Incredible savingsfor me and you ( win-win ).
I enjoy Dr. Oswari's practical approach to healthcare. I appreciate that she listens to my situations, reads articles I find regarding some of my medical conditions, and is willing to experiment with new modalities. I like the fact that she is flexible and utilizes standard methods as well to reach the desired result. She is respectful of who I am and my specific needs.I continue to refer potential patients to Dr. Oswari because I believe in her expertise.
19 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Hana O Burke accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPrimary Care Of Moorestown, 147 E 3rd St Ste 2, Moorestown, NJ
Dr. Hana O Burke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Moorestown, NJ.