Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Hanadi M Bu-Ali has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Hanadi M Bu-Ali has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 4 of 12
I went to the doctor after my diagnosis with breast cancer. She took a thorough history of my family and recommended genetic testing. I tested positive for the gene. She recommended bilateral mastectomy to reduce my future risk for breast cancer. I had immediate reconstruction and my results were excellent! After my diagnosis, several of my family members were tested and 3 tested positive for the gene and had bilateral mastectomy with immediate reconstruction. Because of the doctor's vigilance and the time she took to get my history, several of my family members' lives might have been saved/altered because of her. I've recommended her to every person I know who needed a breast surgeon.
I went to see Dr. Bu-Ali upon advice from a family member, who was treated by the doctor, for a second opinion. I was given an appointment in 2 days. From the minute I walked into the clinic, I felt at ease. The staff there are very nice and personable from the front desk staff all the way to the doctor. It felt more like talking with a family member or a friend than a doctor. I went in very anxious and came out smiling even though I had a cancer diagnosis because I knew I was in good hands. The doctor came down to my level and took the time to explain things and answer all my questions. She even called and talked with an out of State family member of mine upon my request. I would recommend her to all I know.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Providence Hospital And Medical Centers
Dr. Hanadi M Bu-Ali accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- BCBS MN BluePrint
- First Health PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO