Dr. Hance H Oliver Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Hance H Oliver?

Superb, dedicated professional

Horrible Doctor, OK staff

I saw Dr. Oliver one time, I waited in the waiting room for 22 minutes then in the room for 44 minutes. He walks in, does not apologize for the wait time, spent maybe 6 minutes TOTAL in the room, did not answer any of my questions. Then I had to call up to the office 6 times to try to get my lab results and each time I was sent to the "nurses line" and have still not gotten my lab results. I will not be back EVER

Take your time to find compassion

Dr. Oliver has a very cold demeanor, no bedside manner, and completely void of compassion and from the other reviews I've just read, I'm not the only patient who has experienced this with him.

Do not go see this doctor, if he feels like not giving you a refill of a medicine, he will yank you off it, he has no compassion or empathy, you sit in his office like sitting in a principal s office being punished, his office is a total mess, loose papers, and I was virtually ignored. Please go somewhere else

Guard wallet go somewhere else

The doctors may be competent, but they just want your money here. They are more expensive than any other doctor we've seen including specialists. They want you to come in every 6 months to get refills on maintenance meds. If you ask for an explanation of your bill they can't say why it cost this amount one time and a different the next. It took a week and a half and multiple phone calls to get a nurse to call me back.

I love Dr. Oliver and he really listens. Not at Drs. Care anymore and I need to find him.