Dr. Hanh-Nguyen Do Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Hanh-Nguyen Do?

Don't use this doctor

Posted on October 30th, 2012

This doctor performed an episotomy and did a poor job stiching me. I had to see another OBGYN who redid the stiching. She has a poor attitude and overall the biggest thing that bother me was that she is very incompetent.

The worst dr ever

Posted on September 11th, 2012

This doctor is the worst dr ever she has hurt my daughter and now won t help my daughter and is leaving her in pain and refusing to see her after she got upset and because she has medical for her insurance and she don t want to deal with it and also told my daughter she would help to get out the IUD because it is stuck up inside her and is hurting her really bad to where she can t even walk so now that she has tryed to remove it and has cause my daughter a major infection she won t see her and keeps hanging up the phone on her and me also I want to file a complaint against her is there anyone else out there that has had problems with this so called doctor please send me a message so we can have her medical license taken away from her she isn t about helping the people she is all about the money we don t need doctors like her I m sending president Obama an message about this doctor. DON T EVER RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE. I m looking into sueing her if my daughter ends up with a hysterectomy The only reason I gave her a 1 star is because you have to rate her I would give her a big fat zero

stupid doctor

Posted on May 4th, 2012

she doesnt have experience.she isnt good doctor. she loves money. dont care paitent. she doesnt idea have answer question.. i really hate her. she doent have good heart. the paitent asked her question. she was stand up leave room.

Posted on February 24th, 2011

When I was pregnant, she was very good and very understanding. I would have given a 3.5 overall, but that was not an option. Her overall professionalism was very good and she was very genuine with taking care with my pregnancy. There was one appointment where I had to get there at 10 and the office did not call me that she was not going to be there. I did complain and they did call me when it happened again and was very happy to schedule another day. She is a wonderful doctor and very understanding about having my spouse with me every step of the way.

Very Poor Response

Posted on October 25th, 2010

She really does not care for her patients. This is how blunt I can be about her office overall.

best doctor

Posted on September 21st, 2009

she is really good doctor

really good doctor

Posted on August 5th, 2009

I had a really tough pregnancy(high risk)dr DO helped me through this. she is very caring and a true professional.

Posted on October 5th, 2017