Dr. Hanh Tran Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Hanh Tran?

Posted on July 30th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Hahn Tran for over 15 years. She is so wonderful and she will listen to you about your concerns. I would recommend Dr. Tran to my family and friends.

c section

Posted on June 23rd, 2016

I had a c section with this doc . after twenty hours of labor. she refused to give me stirrups, and scolded the nurse for giving me hand grips. I could feel the baby's head stuck in my pelvis, and I had to get stern for her to even check. I have seen veterinarians more concerned with delivering puppies than she was with helping my child.

Posted on January 14th, 2016

I love Dr. Tranh. She was very caring and helped me through procedures that I had to get done and put my mind at ease.

Stay Home Mom

Posted on October 18th, 2014

Best Doctor out there . After 5 children should know .

Posted on September 23rd, 2011

Doctor treated me as if I had leprosy or something. We sat about 10 feet apart, and she never did examine me at all. Her treatment option was only based on the imaging I'd gotten. There were several options for treatment, but I only got one. Now, about 4 years later, I've finally gotten the treatment I needed. The wait in her office is terrible, and once I was even sent away due to an emergency with another patient, when they had plenty of time to call me before I arrived.

Posted on October 20th, 2010

Initially I was very pleased with Dr Tran, however after a major surgery she was extremely inattentive during the early post op period. I called her several times with a complication and she just kept saying she'd see me in two weeks at the post op. After several days of extreme worsening pain, I went and saw her partner, Dr. London, who was fabulous. I am now faced with potentially another surgery to correct a problem directly related to the first surgery! The office staff is great (long wait, but that's everywhere) and Dr. London is a blessing...if you use this practice, see her!

Posted on November 5th, 2015