Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hani Ahmed
Dr. Hani Ahmed, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plano, TX, with other offices in Shreveport, LA and Barksdale Afb, LA . He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Ahmed is affiliated with Overton Brooks VA Medical Center, Carle Foundation Hospital and Iroquois Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Hani Ahmed has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Ahmed is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Overton Brooks VA Medical Center
Carle Foundation Hospital
Iroquois Memorial Hospital
John & Mary Kirby Hospital
Provena United Samaritans Med Center-Logan
Provena Covenant Medical Center
Provena United Samaritan Med Center
13 Years Experience
Dow Medical College
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Hani Ahmed accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Hani Ahmed in this video.
Dr. Hani Ahmed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.