Dr. Hani Chehata Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Hani Chehata?

Posted on November 20th, 2015

I feel like he did not listen to me at all about symptoms and pain. I have been in cronic pain . Went to ER on Monday they stated after viewing ultra sounds that I needed a biopsy done. I scheduled it as planned. Went to the visit in pain, very painful pap smear and he states due to pain the biopsy will need to be done surgically. When requesting pain meds he says they are not needed take extra strength motrin. As the ER had given me low dose and low quantity of meds. They were female doctors and nurses and understood the pain attributed to thickening endometrial lining that was detected by ultra sound. I am very frustrated with him. I do not pop pills and do not go to a doctor unless it is severely something wrong. He just dismissed everything I was telling him and he made up his own ideas of how and why I was feeling. Blaming it on irritable bows which I don't have. I feel as though women listen and understand female issues better than men.

Posted on October 9th, 2015

This is an obgyn Dr so you know what that is.... Well I will start with he is rude, very short and is almost bothered by the fact your there. When it comes time for exams hold on because ruff does not begin to even describe it. My husband got nauseous. I left the room because it was so ruff and has never seen anything like that. When they start asking if you need to see him yet towards the end of pregnancy I say I already have. Wouldn't recomend him to my enemies (well maybe a few, lol) how He still is in practice I do not understand. When it comes time for delivery I go into anxiety attacks on his call days in fear he will have to touch me

Overall office

Posted on February 24th, 2013

Horrible billing department and practices.... You get charged finance charges on any unpaid balance DESPITE whether you are actively making payments on your account.. Rude and inconsiderate billing staff and unwilling to work with you on anything . I will never return to CANANDAIGUA MEDICAL GROUP for anything and I would highly suggest you think twice before going there.

Posted on March 27th, 2017