Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hani Jumean
Dr. Hani Jumean, MD, FACP, FRCP is a Doctor primarily located in Muskogee, OK. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology. Dr. Jumean is affiliated with Muskogee Regional Medical Center, Muskogee Reg Medctr, Muskogee, Ok and Wagoner Hospital, Wagoner, Ok. He speaks English.
Dr. Hani Jumean has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists are extremely knowledgeable in various types of cancer treatment and can recommend the right method for the type and stage of cancer you’re facing.
They may also refer you to additional specialists throughout your care, but they will always be your home base for questions and support. It’s also worth mentioning that medical oncologists deal mostly with solid tumors while hematologists specialize in cancers that involve blood disorders, such as leukemia.
Dr. Hani Jumean has the following 9 expertise
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Dr. Hani Jumean has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Hani Jumean is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Jumean is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Muskogee Regional Medical Center
Muskogee Reg Medctr, Muskogee, Ok
Wagoner Hospital, Wagoner, Ok
46 Years Experience
American University Of Beirut
Graduated in 1967
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions3206 W Okmulgee St, Muskogee, OK
Dr. Hani Jumean is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Muskogee, OK.