Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hani Saleh
Dr. Hani Saleh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Evanston, IL, with another office in Wilmette, IL. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Saleh is affiliated with Skokie Hospital, Glenbrook Hospital and Highland Park Hospital. Dr. Saleh has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Hani Saleh has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Hani Saleh has the following 5 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Hani Saleh is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
I have been seeing Dr. Saleh since he took over Dr. Gallanis's practice decades ago. He has since expanded his practice to Glenview which makes it easier for appointments, but with Aunt Flo sporadically coming to town it is often difficult to figure out 6 months in advance if the appointment will work. Hanni in the office is spectacular, knows each patient by name and is very understanding of the cycles and scheduling, a definite asset to the practice. Dr. Saleh is extremely charming and approachable which is an absolute necessity in OB/GYN. His knowledge base far exceeds that of any doctor in the area. My first born was breech, the water was broken, yet I did not have to have a Cesarean as she was Frank breech. NO OTHER DOCTER IN THE NORTH SHORE would have given me the option of vaginal delivery. He saved the life of my second child with his skill. He is truly the most amazing doctor in the world!!!!
I cannot say enough about Dr. Saleh and his office staff. I have been a patient of Dr. Saleh's for about 6 years and I've shared the happiest of experiences with him (the delivery of my baby) and the saddest (miscarriage and stillbirth). Through it all, he was kind, compassionate, thorough and supportive. I'm so glad he's my doctor!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2014, 2015)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Dr. Saleh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Highland Park Hospital
Saint Francis Hospital Of Evanston
Northshore University Healthsystem
29 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago
Graduated in 1984
St Francis Hospital
Dr. Hani Saleh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Multiplan PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Hani Saleh in this video.
Dr. Hani Saleh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Evanston, IL.