Highly Dissatisfied

Top Knotch OBGYN

Dr. Qutub is an awesome physician. She cared for me & guided me through a very difficult time of medical choices. She performed the necessary surgical procedure with excellency!!! Her patience & extreme explanations of my diagnostics, helped ease my overall decision process. I will always be grateful for her professionalism, knowledge & expressions of concern for me as a patient. I highly recommend her services!!!

Smart, caring, thorough

Absolutely the best ob-gyn physician. Dr. Qutub is smart, up-to-date on research, solid critical thinker, able to handle unusual situations. Her bedside manner is caring and calming. She spends quality time with patients and from my observation is excellent with patients of all ages ad anxiety levels. She exudes competence and kindness.

Best OB/GYN

I had another OB/GYN in another town before coming to Dr. Qutub. I found Dr. Qutub to be incredibly caring, warm and accurate in her care. I would highly recommend Dr. Qutub to anyone searching for the best OB/GYN in the area.

Dr. Hania Qutub is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Washington, DC.