Dr. Hania Qutub Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hania Qutub?

Top Knotch OBGYN

Posted on November 11th, 2017

Dr. Qutub is an awesome physician. She cared for me & guided me through a very difficult time of medical choices. She performed the necessary surgical procedure with excellency!!! Her patience & extreme explanations of my diagnostics, helped ease my overall decision process. I will always be grateful for her professionalism, knowledge & expressions of concern for me as a patient. I highly recommend her services!!!

Smart, caring, thorough

Posted on October 3rd, 2015

Absolutely the best ob-gyn physician. Dr. Qutub is smart, up-to-date on research, solid critical thinker, able to handle unusual situations. Her bedside manner is caring and calming. She spends quality time with patients and from my observation is excellent with patients of all ages ad anxiety levels. She exudes competence and kindness.

Best OB/GYN

Posted on January 27th, 2011

I had another OB/GYN in another town before coming to Dr. Qutub. I found Dr. Qutub to be incredibly caring, warm and accurate in her care. I would highly recommend Dr. Qutub to anyone searching for the best OB/GYN in the area.

EXCELLENT DOCTOR

Posted on April 15th, 2010

OUT OF ALL THE DOCTORS I'VE SEEN BEFORE, I WOULD SAY DR. QUTUB IS THE BEST I EVER MET. SHE'S VERY CARING, SPENDS TIME WITH YOU AND KNOWS WHAT SHE'S DOING, I'D SAY THE REST OF STAFF HAS A LOT TO LEARN FROM HER NATURAL CARING FOR PATIENTS, I WOULD DEFINITELY (AND I ALREADY DID) RECOMMEND DR. HANIA TO A COUPLE OF FRIENDS. I REALLY ENJOY MY VISITS KNOWING IAM IN GOOD HANDS, THE ONLY THING I WOULD DISLIKE IS THE STAFF THAT WORK WITH HER SHOULD BE MORE AUTHENTIC AND REALLY CARE ABOUT THEIR PATIENTS.

Do not recommend