Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Harold M Lickey has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Harold M Lickey has the following 10 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Harold M Lickey has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 4
The minute I arrived at Dr. Lickey's office I realized, hey this is my kind of place and my kind of people. Everyone seemed to be enjoying their work and seemed glad to see me. There was a short wait and then I was taken in to the area where I was in a room with a nurse who asked some questions of me and then she left. Shortly thereafter Dr. Lickey came in, introduced himself to me and to my daughter, who came with me. We chatted a few minutes and then he asked me questions and just interviewed me. It was a very pleasant time. My first impression of Dr Lickey certainly is that he is a very nice man, kind, gentle, patient, very smart, knows how to treat his patients.
My previous primary care physician did not research my illness, which is still undiscovered. Years passed and after no educated guesses and half a dozen visits to unhelpful specialists I felt like a number and a co-pay. I dumped my old 'doc' when I was highly recommended to Dr. Lickey. Dr. Lickey took lots of notes and even began online research during our first visit. My problem is obviously rare, but that didn't scare Dr. Lickey. He was almost giddy when he started researching my symptoms. He is a REAL doctor who doesn't mind troubleshooting and doing research. So far we haven't found the cause of the illness, but I have confidence that Dr. Lickey will eventually find it. Thanks, Dr. Lickey for restoring my confidence and proving that there is at least one doctor who doesn't mind working hard.
21 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Harold M Lickey accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSterling Primary Care, 2400 Patterson St Ste 500, Nashville, TN
Dr. Harold M Lickey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.