Dr. Harold M Lickey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harold M Lickey?

Elderly patient, Young Doctor

The minute I arrived at Dr. Lickey's office I realized, hey this is my kind of place and my kind of people. Everyone seemed to be enjoying their work and seemed glad to see me. There was a short wait and then I was taken in to the area where I was in a room with a nurse who asked some questions of me and then she left. Shortly thereafter Dr. Lickey came in, introduced himself to me and to my daughter, who came with me. We chatted a few minutes and then he asked me questions and just interviewed me. It was a very pleasant time. My first impression of Dr Lickey certainly is that he is a very nice man, kind, gentle, patient, very smart, knows how to treat his patients.

I likey Dr. Lickey

My previous primary care physician did not research my illness, which is still undiscovered. Years passed and after no educated guesses and half a dozen visits to unhelpful specialists I felt like a number and a co-pay. I dumped my old 'doc' when I was highly recommended to Dr. Lickey. Dr. Lickey took lots of notes and even began online research during our first visit. My problem is obviously rare, but that didn't scare Dr. Lickey. He was almost giddy when he started researching my symptoms. He is a REAL doctor who doesn't mind troubleshooting and doing research. So far we haven't found the cause of the illness, but I have confidence that Dr. Lickey will eventually find it. Thanks, Dr. Lickey for restoring my confidence and proving that there is at least one doctor who doesn't mind working hard.

Type 2 Diabetes