Dr. Hanmanth Bejjanki Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Hanmanth Bejjanki?

Posted on July 18th, 2016

Rude. His first round of treatment , antibiotics, did not work, he became very rude and accused me of not taking them properly. I took them exactly as prescribed and took all of them. His answer is to wait several weeks and then do another endoscope; over and over. My diagnose was not complicated but he gave up after 3 scopes and only one round of meds.

A very caring doctor.

Posted on June 12th, 2015

I saw Dr. Bejjanki for abdominal pain. He was very attentive and helpful in answering all of my questions. While we have yet to resolve what the issue is, he has taken proactive steps to determine what the pain isn't, which is of great comfort. He has personally called me twice to see how I was doing, and whether my pain had subsided. A very caring doctor.

Posted on September 27th, 2017