Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hanna Abu-Nassar MD
Dr. Hanna Abu-Nassar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pasadena, TX, with another office in Houston, TX. He has 55 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease. Dr. Abu-Nassar is affiliated with Bayshore Med Ctr, Pasadena, Tx. He speaks English.
Dr. Hanna Abu-Nassar has 2 locations
3315 Burke Rd
Pasadena, TX 77504
Book Online Now
Dr. Hanna Abu-Nassar has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism. These infections may spread to other carriers through physical touch, airborne inhalation, bodily fluids or contaminated foods.
Infectious disease specialists identify whether the disease is caused by bacteria, a virus, a fungus or a parasite often through blood tests and then determine what course of treatment, if any, is necessary.
Dr. Hanna Abu-Nassar has the following 3 expertise
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Dr. Hanna Abu-Nassar is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Abu-Nassar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Bayshore Med Ctr, Pasadena, Tx
55 Years Experience
American University Of Beirut
Graduated in 1958
Dr. Hanna Abu-Nassar Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Hanna Abu-Nassar's office for more information.
3315 Burke Rd Pasadena, TX 77504
8200 Wednesbury Ln Houston, TX : (713) 773-1222
Locations & Directions
Dr. Hanna Abu-Nassar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pasadena, TX.