Dr. Hanna Kim Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Hanna Kim?

Rushed, Rude and Misdiagnosed

Posted on November 26th, 2017

She was very curt, did not listen to me thoroughly, incredibly dismissive, did not examine me thoroughly and completely ignored the other reasons I was there for telling me to make another appointment to discuss them (which would waste my time and money). I spent less than 5 minutes with her after waiting an extended amount of time. The nurse who saw me before Dr. Kim came in was actually more knowledgeable about a specific condition and more helpful in general than the doctor was. I made an appointment with my sister's dermatologist at another practice a few weeks later and had a much, much better experience. The doctor at the new practice was very thorough, discussing all my concerns and examining me thoroughly, taking plenty of time and with excellent bedside manner. It also seems that they discovered Dr. Kim misdiagnosed me. Needless to say, I will never go back to Dr. Kim. and I tell all I know to avoid seeing her. All my family's other experiences at Crystal Run have been excellent. This experience was surprisingly disappointing.

Not sure if I would go back

Posted on April 14th, 2017

Went to see Dr. Kim for a concern I had, while I was there opted for a full body check-up. After addressing my concern, she had me stand up, said she was removing my gown and she took it off!!! I am very overweight and there I was standing practically naked (just in underwear) in front of her. I was ashamed, mortified and very uncomfortable. Even my gyno allows me dignity when she exams me by removing the gown to examine one body part at a time, then covering me up after she looks at each part.. She did not even ask me if it was okay. She did find something questionable (which I had to point out to her after my body scan) that had to be removed the next visit. When I went back for a check up on my third visit of the spot she had removed on my second visit, she walks into the exam room almost 1/2 hour late without an apology. When I mentioned to her that I was upset, she was very apologetic and said that if she knew I was here for a quick appointment she would have seen me first because she had a patient before me who had to have a longer appointment. Whose job is it to coordinate the patient's exam times, the nurses or the doctor? I would think the doctor would, at the start of her day, review her patient list to determine priority. I would definitely try first to make an appointment with another doctor first. During the procedure to remove the spot, she was nice and did explain what she was doing.

Posted on April 4th, 2016

rushed, rude and insensitive

patient

Posted on January 27th, 2016

I found Dr. Kim one of the nicest people. She took care of my moles, made recommendations & was really sincere. I would definitely recommend her to other people.

Extremely rude and terrible

Posted on August 24th, 2015

I gave her 1 star only because I had to. She was so rude and wasn't even in the room for more than 2 minutes. I have stage 4 metastatic breast cancer and needed to see a dermatologist for something related to 1 of the medications I'm taking. She kept calling me fat in many different ways and didn't even diagnose me properly. I called the Director of Operations and was told that she would take care of it and was appalled and almost crying on the phone because I was so upset. Please see someone else.

Posted on September 11th, 2013

She was the rudest dr I have ever seen. I would NEVER recommend her to anyone. Crystal Run shoukd get rid of her. I would have given her no stars but this made me pick something

Worst Ever!!!!!!!!

Posted on July 25th, 2013

Worst Doctor ever!! Stay away ~ rude and cold!!

Posted on August 18th, 2017