Dr. Hanna Lesicka Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hanna Lesicka?

Posted on January 24th, 2014

Incredible Practice - well organized, patient pediatric team. Dr. Lesicka is very thorough and takes the time to explain exactly what she is doing. We have never been rushed-they are always patient and wonderful with every child. Another amazing thing - the nurses are great. They draw blood for the annual blood test right here at the office and the results are available within minutes. That is amazing! Just try them, and you will know immediately you will want your children to be under their care.I'm mother of 2 and highly recommend this practice.

Posted on May 2nd, 2012

I have been bringing my family to see Dr. Lesicka since 2006, before my second daughter was born. Now there are 3 daughters, ages 4 - 10. I had previously gone to a clinic with my first daughter from birth - 5 years and had terrible experiences there, mostly from 1-3 hour long wait times. Dr. Lesicka's practice is amazing. They know who I am when I call, are able to arrange sick appointments right away, well visits are easily fit into my schedule as her hours are convenient with Saturday and early evening appointments. And there is virtually no wait time! She helped me tremendously when my daughters were newborns and various concerns popped up. Throughout the years when my kids have become ill during off hours she has been available by phone with good advice to get us through the night. She's even seen me when I couldn't get into Manhattan to my doctor. She cares deeply about the health of the entire family and always has wonderful advice beyond just writing a prescription. This one of her best qualities, she takes the extra step.

Posted on December 20th, 2011

Everything that has said has been said has been my experience too. The office is lovely and the staff are so helpful and friendly. The Dr has so much practical information and helpful advice. I think she is really great and my oldest son likes her so much he also asks to go see her!

A doctor that truly cares!

Posted on February 3rd, 2011

Lets make it short and sweet! She's accurate and precise, dedicated, compassionate and has an excellent bedside manner!!!

great doctor

Posted on October 21st, 2010

this office is a great place to take the kids, the staff there always greet me with a smile.I don't have to worry about being sick or going without medicine.All my family and friends bring their children to this office because of the quality care!

Posted on October 20th, 2010

Dr Lesicka is my child's doctor since her birth. I absolutely love Dr Lesicka. she was very supportive of me continuing breastfeeding with suplementing a of little of formula; even though my baby girl was gaining weight slowly.I am happy overall with the practice.

Posted on March 13th, 2015